FRS/BRZ/GT86 13 + Trunk Brace 2 Piece : D2BDTBRDBL: WWW.D2BDMOTORWERKS.COM
FRS/BRZ/GT86 13 + Trunk Brace 2 Piece : D2BDTBRDBL
SEE TESTIMONIALS FOR GREAT REVIEWS ON THIS NEW ITEM. CHECK OUT THE EASY BREEZY INSTALL VIDEO FOR THIS ITEM BELOW!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H18.0000” x L48.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- International Shipping is available. For quote email STEVE@D2BDMOTORWERKS.COM with your full name, house number, street name, city, province, country, and postal code. Free Shipping in 48 continuous states only.
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: stephen03/05/2014 09:24PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Dare 2B Different
Product(s) Purchased: FRS/BRZ/GT86 13 + Trunk Brace 2 Piece : D2BDTBRDBL
Testimony: So I realized that my car would creek from driving off
certain driveways at an angle. I searched long and hard online for
something to remedy that symptom and the only one that I have found is
this trunk brace. I decided to try it out. It wasn’t expensive for a
trunk and rear strut brace. When I received it. The brace wasn’t
lining up with each other. I contacted Stephen and he assured me that
it was made to those specs. He even took one off the shelf and showed
me the same result. He states that the brace needs tension so that it
wouldn’t have to wait for the car to flex in order to absorb the flex.
I even verified it with some of my mechanic friends. They say that
when the even install a strut tower bar they also relieve the suspension
and body flex by lifting it up before they tighten everything down. So
attached everything down and then came the test.
I went out for a drive. First thing I did was to check the creek coming
off the driveway. I turned the car at an angle that the rear right tire
was still on the sidewalk. Not a single creek. So far so good. Then I
tried abrupt turning. I nudged the wheel to the left and to the right.
The car felt different. It seemed like it wanted to turn faster. The
rear wheels followed the front tires faster than before. I have stock
suspension so I wasn’t expecting the car to feel that much more
stiffer. In the past I never felt this much more improvement in a
brace. It’s a must if you like driving in the canyons.
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- D2BD Motorwerks
- We're your Styling, Air Ride and Mild Performance Headquarters
- Extensive SelectionCovering your Air Suspension, Styling, and Mild Performance Needs.
- Low Prices EverydaySee it for less? Let us know! Request a price match.
- Fast Shipping See our detailed shipping rates. Easy Returns. View our policies and procedures.
- Superior Customer ServiceFind the answers to commonly asked questions.
Secure Web TransactionsAll transactions involving personal information are secured through SSL encryption.