HKS 32016-BT002 Hi Power Single Exit Exhaust FRS/BRZ 13 Up : HKS 32016-BT002
HKS FRS/BRZ 32016-BT002
High performance for stock to high performance vehicles with upgraded turbines and sound quality meeting the JASMA standard are implemented together. This had been impossible prior in a long exhaust tuning history.
To maintain the exhaust efficiency, enlargement of the exhaust pipe is usually required; the sound level tends to be increase as well as the low-tone. The exhaust system with a cannon ball-shaped shell usually has lower silencer capacity than an oval-shaped shell; therefore, to reduce the sound level, the pipe diameter is narrowed. However, a narrow pipe diameter also reduces the exhaust efficiency and increases the exhaust pressure.
HKS utilized a unique technology to maintain the exhaust capacity and sound level to meet the JASMA standard which is more severe than the regular safety standard. The inner structure of the silencer was redesigned so the unwanted low exhausts resonance was eliminated and the sound quality was improved.
Material: S4 Piping: 75mm Sound (Close): 104dB Sound (Idle): 77dB Tip Size: 97mm Tip Style: HP(Titan)
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- D2BD Motorwerks
- We're your Styling, Air Ride and Mild Performance Headquarters
- Extensive SelectionCovering your Air Suspension, Styling, and Mild Performance Needs.
- Low Prices EverydaySee it for less? Let us know! Request a price match.
- Fast Shipping See our detailed shipping rates. Easy Returns. View our policies and procedures.
- Superior Customer ServiceFind the answers to commonly asked questions.
Secure Web TransactionsAll transactions involving personal information are secured through SSL encryption.